Installer Training Course Goes to Scotland
Induction Loops - Theory and Practice ( 10th April - Livingston, Scotland)
A two part training course on audio induction loop systems. Aimed specifically at installers who are looking to gain the necessary knowledge and expertise to take advantage of business opportunities for induction loop installations.
Additionally, the course offers the first step to becoming a UnivoxAudio Accredited Partner.
The course is FREE OF CHARGE to those who Book and attend.
The Univox FSM2 Field Strength meter will be available for purchase on the day at a discounted rate of £170
On completion of the course you will know:
- Why induction loops are the preferred assistive listening technology
- How induction loops work and where they are needed
- Metal loss– what it is and how to compensate for it
- Spill control– What it is and how to achieve it
- The 6 basic loop configurations– What they are and when to use them
- How to use multiple amplifiers for large area coverage
- Requirements of the international standard IEC 60118-4:2006
- How to complete a site survey
- The essential do’s and don’ts of induction loop installation
- How to design an induction loop using new Univox ® ‘Designaloop’ software
- How to install and commission an induction loop system
- First step to achieving UnivoxAudio Accredited Partner Status - See ‘Your guide to becoming an Accredited Partner’
- Raises professional standards and credibility
- Quick and simple process for correct loop specification
- Ensures correct first time installation
- Ability to specify, design and install loops that deliver intelligible sound
- Ability to specify, design and install loops that always meet standard
- Knowledge to recognise good loop systems
- Knowledge to maintain a working loop system
- Expertise to provide full loop system specification at correct stage of contract
*New Univox® professional loop design software will be made available to everyone on the day of the course. It will then be available exclusively to those who successfully complete the course and are working towards accredited partner status. See– Your guide to becoming an accredited partner.
The next course will Run on the 10th April at the Mecure Livingstone HotelAlmond View, Livingstone. EH54 6QB.
To Book Your Place or To Find Out Other Course dates, Contact Ken - 01707 339216